Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Best Exercises for New Runners



When I first started to run, I had to stop frequently and catch my breath.  All of my muscles were trained for cycling, but that didn’t help at all for running.  The single most important exercise to become a stronger runner is to run.  What a crazy concept!  There are exercises that can help you strengthen the muscles that you use most frequently in running.  Here are five articles that cover great stretching and exercises for running.  They will help to improve your posture and reduce the risk of injuring yourself.






Some of the articles cover the same exercises, but each article has its benefits.  Some describe the movements better than others and some include videos.  Take a few minutes each day to incorporate a few of these exercises and stretches into your training and you will feel the difference in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read feedback so feel free to add your comments or questions.