Thursday, August 21, 2014

Blog Contest: 50 Followers

Hi everyone,

I have decided to have a contest to try and get more followers to my running blog.  All you have to do is click the "Join this site" button to the right, under "FOLLOWERS").  You can sign in with your Google, Twitter, or Yahoo acounts or sign up for a new Google acccount. 

Once we get 50 followers, I will pick one of the followers at random to win a running package which consists of a Mino (see the product review from my "Pick a shoe, any shoe" post on June 10th), tube of Nuun electrolyte tablets, a pair of lace locks.  This package is valued at $30.  Please share this with your friends and family.  Thank you.

www.runmino.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read feedback so feel free to add your comments or questions.