Thursday, February 19, 2015

Update on Noxgear Tracer 360 Review

I wanted to revisit one of the best pieces of running gear out there in my opinion.  I reviewed the Tracer 360 from Noxgear in November (click here for the review) and have been using it on a regular basis, whenever I do a night run. 

It is extremely comfortable and is vital to make sure that traffic sees you when you are out on your night or early morning runs.  I have only had to replace the batteries one time so far and there has been no wear on the unit that I have been able to see. 

This is still a product that I would recommend to anyone who runs when it is dark out.  I have worked out a deal with Noxgear where you can get 20% off plus free shipping if you use the code "RWI20" at checkout.  It is good until June 30, 2015.  Get yours today. 

Also, Noxgear is coming out with a lighted dog harness in May.  I will hopefully be reviewing that as well and think it will be a great product to keep your four legged friend safe as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read feedback so feel free to add your comments or questions.