Thursday, August 11, 2016

What is BibRave and what is a BibRave Pro?



So you may have seen some of my social media posts about being a BibRave Pro.  I have had a few people ask me what that is so I wanted to clarify it for you.  First I should let you know all about BibRave.  

BibRave is a website where you can find and review races.  It is a free running community that connects runners with the best races around.  Why would this site interest you though?  I will ask you this question.  Have you ever run a race that was poorly run, wasn’t easy to follow the course because it wasn’t well marked, or didn’t provide what they said they would?  Have you run a race that was unbelievably amazing and you wanted to shout from the rooftops about how awesome it was?  You don’t need to pay any money to review races.  Think of it as Yelp for races.  That is what BibRave is all about.  

It was created by Tim and Jessica Murphy.  They created BibRave to help people find which races provided the best race experience (good crowds, support, course, etc.).  You can check out some of the races I have reviewed by clicking here (my reviews).  BibRave is a great resource, especially since it isn’t exactly cheap to run races.  You want to make sure you get the most for your money.  You can buy BibRave hats, shirts, Koozies, and more at their website (click here for the store).

A BibRave Pro not only reviews races, but they get free entries into select races.  You promote the races, expo’s, courses, and swag as part of getting the free race entries.  You also get free gear and products to review and promote from BibRave partners.  It is an awesome community of active, experienced, and knowledgeable runners with a passion for races (all distances, terrain, and abilities are welcome).  BibRave Pro Ambassadors should have reviewed at least three races on BibRave, be social influences, and have the desire to spread the love about running and races.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to apply (click here). You also get a free orange BibRave T-shirt or tank and Buff.  I feel truly humbled to be part of such an awesome group of runners and hope you will check BibRave out.  Who knows, you might find the race you have always been looking for.

My first race that I get to do as a BibRave Pro Ambassador is the Golden Gate Half Marathon in San Francisco, CA on November 6, 2016.  It has been on my bucket list and I can't wait to experience racing across the Golden Gate Bridge.  You can save 10% off the registration fees by using code BIBRAVEGG at http://po.st/bibravegg.  Come join me at this race.  Shoot me message if you want to meet up before the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read feedback so feel free to add your comments or questions.