Thursday, September 8, 2016

BUFF® Headwear Review



* Disclaimer: I received a BUFF® to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (Ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews

I have short hair, so covering my head is vital in making sure I don’t fry my scalp.  I have hats, visors, beanies, and headbands.  I recently received 2 BUFF® products to try and am excited to see what they are all about since I have read about them in the past.

So what makes BUFF® products so cool?  Let’s take a look.  The Original BUFF® headwear started the multifunctional headwear revolution.  You can use them in so many different ways, from a headband, to a beanie, to a balaclava, or even a hair tie. 

Each BUFF® Original headwear is made from 100% breathable microfiber polyester and is 100% seamless.  The material is soft to the touch and will not irritate your skin.  They have Polygiene Active Odor Control so they won’t stink, and I really put it to the test. It works! 

The polyester does an awesome job of wicking moisture away from your skin and keeps you feeling dry, no matter how wet the BUFF® gets.  The BUFF® provides thermal protection from the cold and wind, but also helps to regulate temperatures in the heat by letting the sweat evaporate.  It is quick drying as well.


Each BUFF® is a size fits all and will work for all adults.  It measures 20.8” tall and 9.75” wide weighing 2.9 ounces. 
 
Pros:
Lightweight and soft polyester material
Moisture wicking
One size fits all
Anti-odor
Has over 12 different ways to wear it
Thermal protection from cool, heat, and wind
Great price at $20 (Original BUFF®)

BUFF® Social Media Links:

BUFF® has so many different styles and patterns to choose from.  If you can’t find one that suits your personality I would be completely surprised.  Right now, BUFF® is having their “Fall Into Winter Sale”.  You can save 30%-50% off select fall/winter gear plus free shipping with any purchase over $40.  No coupon required.  I have tried all sorts of different headwear in the past and I would place BUFF® at the top of my list.  The breathability, versatility, and price makes it a must have piece of running gear.  Get yours and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read feedback so feel free to add your comments or questions.