Monday, October 12, 2015

SLS3 Trade-In and Trade-Up Program



As you might know, I am a brand ambassador for SLS3.  They make awesome compression socks, sleeves, and more.  Click here to read my review of theAllrounder Compression Sock.  It is the best compression sock that I have ever worn, and I am not just saying that because I am a brand ambassador.  I promise.

Do you have a pair of old compression socks or sleeves that needs to be replaced or that you don’t like?  You can trade them in and get a pair of the awesome socks or sleeves at SLS3 for only $15 (+ shipping).  You can’t beat that.  

How it works:

1. Send a pair of your old socks/sleeves to:

SLS3 / Trade-In

2613 Temple Heights Drive, Suite G
Oceanside, CA 92056

*Please include a piece of paper with your e-mail address.

2. Once they receive your trade in, SLS3 will email you a case sensitive code that allows you to purchase a pair of SLS3 compression socks or sleeves for only $15.*

3. Enjoy your TRADE UP.
 

* Free shipping on orders over $50 within the US. Limit 1 trade-in per customer. All brands are welcome for trade in. Email address must be readable. You only pay $15 per pair of compression socks or sleeves. Shipping not included.

** SLS3 is offering 40% of to my readers by using the offer code RWI40 at checkout. Cannot be used on the $15 sock or sleeve.

SLS3 Social Media Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read feedback so feel free to add your comments or questions.