Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Who needs music when you can run with a toddler?! 5 Stories from the Running Stroller



Although I run with music most of the time, I occasionally turn it off and run with my 3 ½-year-old in a jogging stroller. Substituting my motivational tunes for my son’s companionship has its ups and downs. He is one funny dude and keeps me on my toes. He makes most of my runs very enjoyable, and they tend to go by quickly.

Here are some of the funniest things that have happened while running with my son:


· Before we leave, I always ask him to go to the bathroom. It really doesn’t matter if he goes or not. Like clockwork, five minutes out the door, I hear, “I have to go pee!” Most of the time he is just doing it to bug me. 

· For some reason, he thinks it is so funny to kick his legs as much as possible. The higher he can get them, the better. The stroller starts to bounce and goes off course. The more times I ask him to stop, the more he does it. What is this kid thinking? He is probably just cracking up knowing that he is making life difficult for me.

· Lately, he has been in a phase of wanting to be like a dinosaur. Picture this…  You are running down the road with your son in the stroller. You are coming up on an older couple that is walking in the same direction. When you are about 5 feet behind them, your son suddenly screams, “RRROOOAAARRR!!!” You should have seen the look on that couple’s faces. I apologized profusely, but in my head, I was cracking up. Where did this kid come from?

· He likes to bark at dogs as we pass them. 

· He asks me funny questions, trying to figure out how the world works.

Let me know the funniest things your toddler has done in the jogging stroller. I am sure there are some great stories out there.


Copyright 2014
*Used by permission of MOKO.Mobi, Inc.
 

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy when reading this blog post because the blog post was written in a good manner and written on
    a good topic. Thanks for sharing valuable information.
    Youtube bellen nederland

    ReplyDelete

I love to read feedback so feel free to add your comments or questions.